5G distributed antenna system within the aviation market
5G Distributed Antenna System in Aviation Market Outlook – 2027
The global distributed 5G antenna system (DAS) in the aviation market is experiencing significant growth due to the increasing demand for high-speed internet connections. 5G is the fifth generation telecommunications standard in cellular networks. A distributed antenna system is a network of spatially separated antenna nodes that are connected to a common source via a transport medium that provides a wireless service within a geographic area or structure. 5G uses higher frequency radio waves than current 4G cellular networks to achieve a large bandwidth capacity. DAS is used in scenarios where alternative technologies are not feasible due to terrain or zone problems. In addition, an enormous data exchange speed enables faster data transfer in airports and airplanes.
Download the report example (PDF with findings, diagrams, tables, figures) from: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/9410
Market scope and structural analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020-2027|
|Base year taken into account||2019|
|Forecast units||Value (USD)|
|Segments covered||Technology, application, end use and region|
|Regions covered||North America (US and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France and the rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and the rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and rest of LATAM), and the Middle East and Africa|
|Company covered||Huwaei Technologies Co. Ltd., Cisco Systems, Nokia, Gogo LLC, Ericsson, ONEWEB, Intelsat, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Global Eagle Entertainment, Inseego Corp. and Smartsky Networks|
Request to adapt this report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/9410
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 has forced people, which include the workforce of telecommunications companies around the world, to work from home due to the government-imposed lockdown.
- Cellular network companies saw an increase in bandwidth consumption due to increased use of mobile data as people stay at home to comply with government initiatives to contain the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Airports and airlines are suffering from a financial crisis due to travel bans issued by authorities to control the spread of COVID-19.
- Cellular operators are forced to delay ongoing 5G infrastructure projects due to limited site access and labor shortages due to the COVID-19 scenario.
- The aviation industry adopting 5G is expected to benefit from the lifting of travel restrictions due to increased passenger traffic.
Most important factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The increasing use of smart devices and the Internet of Things (IoT), the increasing demand for fast internet connection and the increasing adoption of 5G in the aviation industry are the factors driving the global distributed 5G antenna system in the aviation market. However, a lack of infrastructure and initial installation costs are hampering market growth. On the contrary, potential applications of 5G in AI and augmented reality in real time offer new avenues in the industry.
The global 5G distributed antenna system in the aviation market trends is as follows:
Introduction of 5G in the aviation industry
Installing 5G at airports gives passengers an ultra-high-speed internet connection. The number of airports around the world are spending a lot of money upgrading their existing infrastructure. Recently, in 2020, the Infocomm Media Development Authority (Ministry of Communications and Information under the Government of Singapore), the Singapore Maritime and Port Authority and M1 (Singaporean telecommunications company) announced the partnership with aviation giant Airbus (airline manufacturer with Based in Leiden, the Netherlands). for a year-long flight trial to test the ability of Airbus drones to be remotely controlled over 5G cellular networks to inspect and manage port incidents. In addition, this collaboration will establish the most important 5G mobile phone service required for unmanned flight operations and their safe integration and flight into airspace systems. In addition, 5G networks promise lower latency and higher surfing speeds than their 4G predecessors, which should lead to more precise, safer and more reliable communication for unmanned flight operations. Hence, the adoption of 5G in the aviation industry is expected to strengthen the global distributed 5G antenna system in the aviation market.
Would you like to get the data? Inquire here at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/9410
Main advantages of the report:
- This study presents the analytical representation of the global distributed 5G antenna system in the aviation industry, as well as the current trends and future estimates to determine the investment pockets ahead.
- The report provides information on key drivers, restraints and opportunities, along with detailed analysis of the global 5G distributed antenna system in the aerospace market share.
- The current market will be quantitatively analyzed from 2020-2027 to highlight the global 5G distributed antenna system in the aerospace market growth scenario.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis shows the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global 5G distributed antenna system for aerospace market analysis based on the intensity and shape of competition in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Distributed 5G Antenna System in the Aviation Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading players in the distributed 5G antenna system in the aviation market?
- Which current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help take further strategic steps?
Arrange a FREE consultation with our analysts / industry experts to find a solution for your company: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/9410
About allied market research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and management consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. AMR offers global companies as well as medium and small businesses unsurpassed quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions”. AMR strives to provide business insights and advice to assist its clients with strategic business decisions and sustainable growth in their respective market areas.
AMR introduces its premium subscription-based online library, Avenue, which has been specifically designed to provide a one-stop cost-effective solution for businesses, investors and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can use an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. It also gives users online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats, as well as analyst support, customization and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
No. 205, Portland, OR 97220
USA / Canada (toll free):
+ 1-800-792-5285, + 1-503-894-6022, + 1-503-446-1141
United Kingdom: + 44-845-528-1300
Hong Kong: + 852-301-84916
India (Pune): + 91-20-66346060
Allied market research blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
follow us on | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn |