Distributed Antenna Methods Market – Progress, Tendencies, and
New York, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of the Report “Distributed Antenna Systems Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020-2025)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/ p06000963 /? utm_source = GNW
– The DAS has helped the industry overcome many shortcomings in terms of Internet connectivity and high bandwidth. For this reason, it is also gaining increasing acceptance in various other regions and industries.
– One of the main factors behind the spread of DAS has been the increasing demand for high-speed connections everywhere. Because the technology has proven to be inexpensive, even governments around the world are proactively using this antenna system.
– Some of the benefits driving the demand for DAS are better defined coverage, fewer cover holes, the same coverage with lower overall performance, and individual antennas that don’t need to be as high as a single antenna for equivalent coverage.
– In the United States, especially Las Vegas, the in-building DAS has become the focus of many Las Vegas resorts and venues to keep their customers connected with the outside world. Similar developments are expected in other regions that have high commercial value and require higher footfall with better connectivity options.
– In smart cities, DAS has become an indispensable solution that helps build the infrastructure required to reach networked systems. Smart buildings, hospitals, shopping complexes and vehicle traffic management require continuous communication and are therefore likely to drive market demand.
– There are several smart city projects and initiatives running around the world and there are expected to be around 30 global smart cities by 2025, 50% of which will be in North America and Europe. These steps are supported by global investments which, according to the OECD, would amount to around 1.8 trillion US dollars between 2010 and 2030 for all infrastructure projects in urban cities. This is one of the main reasons for the demand for distributed antenna systems, mainly due to their application in smart cities connectivity applications.
Important market trends
DAS for Public Safety is expected to significantly drive market growth
– These systems provide a wireless service via an antenna system, especially for buildings, to ensure that emergency services can maintain wireless communication within a building structure and in emergency situations in the workplace. Enabling emergency communications is critical for the men and women who are often the first to deploy when it comes to public safety.
– In the case of public safety, the DAS design must meet the system coverage requirements of both the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Fire Code (IFC). While the IFC mandates that 95% coverage is required in all areas, the NFPA mandates that in areas of critical importance, such as:
– With higher fire deaths in countries such as the United States, DAS is expected to gain acceptance due to the increasing importance of public safety.
The DAS market is also experiencing increasing penetration of high-speed Internet technologies such as 4G and 5G, which has led to changes in the indoor public safety wireless DAS to support such Internet speeds. ?
– This, in turn, has enabled greater reach and encouraged market growth. In addition, the growing trend towards the development of smart cities in emerging markets has resulted in the accelerated adoption of wireless DAS for public safety in buildings in several residential and commercial building complexes. This has once again positively influenced the growth of the global market for wireless DAS for public safety in buildings.
Asia-Pacific with the highest growth
– The Asia-Pacific region is one of the regions where DAS adoption has increased in the recent past. In the Indian market, one of the major players in the market, Internet penetration has increased due to upgrades in telecommunications technology.
Even the government has intervened to ensure that telecom operators share the DAS they own so that customers of all operators everywhere can have the threshold bandwidth and these new technologies gain wider adoption in the region.
– The government also suggested that state governments implement DAS in hospitals that have at least 100 beds and shopping malls with a minimum of 25,000 square meters. This shows the intention of governments to make the high bandwidth technologies successful with their direct impact on the DAS market.
– The market in the region is likely to experience a downturn over the forecast period, with companies moving away from DAS. For example, the Chinese provider Huawei sees a transition from a traditional distributed antenna system (DAS) to a digital indoor system (DIS) for building coverage in the Chinese market. In China, the indoor market is pretty big. In 2018 there was a reversal from the traditional distributed antenna system (DAS) to DIS. According to Huawei, the new build scale is reversed from two types of solutions from 80% vs. 20% to 20% vs. 80%.
– In August 2019, Huawei’s goal was to replace all older DAS systems – around 500,000 analog antennas in China within the next five years. The company is also helping global operators move from DAS to DIS to improve the industry. If such initiatives are taken forward, the market for DAS is likely to be significantly impacted.
The market for distributed antenna systems is highly fragmented due to increasing mobile data traffic, the proliferation of connected devices through the Internet of Things (IoT), increasing demand for frequency efficiency, and growing consumer demand for expanded network coverage and uninterrupted connectivity. Many companies now enter the market with a variety of options. Some of the major players in the market are Anixter Inc., CommScope, PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure TBK, Corning Inc. and Antenna Products Corporation. Some of the recent developments in the market are:
– November 2019 – Boingo launched neutral host cellular DAS and Wi-Fi networks at the newly opened 972,000 square foot Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY).
– February 2019 – CommScope partners with Nokia to develop passive-active antenna solutions that enable operators around the world to optimize tower space usage, increase cellular site capacity and lay the foundation for a 5G-enabled future lay.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
– The market appraisal sheet (ME) in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06000963/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.