Level-to-point antenna market developments, dimension, competitiveness
The point-to-point antenna market is estimated at $ 3.6 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 5 billion in 2025. It is expected to grow at an annual growth rate of 6%. This estimate takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market. The main driver is easier installation and increased internet penetration compared to other antennas. As the number of M2M connections between different industries increases, it is expected that the growth of the point-to-point antenna market will continue over the forecast period.
A full report on the Point-to-Point Antenna Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/point-to-point-antenna-market/43012/
Important market participants
• The leading companies in the point-to-point antenna market are CommScope (USA), Ericsson (Sweden), Comba Telecom Systems Holdings (Hong Kong), Amphenol (USA), Cambium Networks (USA) and Tongyu Communication (China).
• CommScope is a global provider of infrastructure solutions for telecommunications and entertainment networks. It is one of the leading providers of wired and wireless networks. The company provides wired and wireless networking solutions to cable and telephone service providers, satellite providers and media programmers, and provides subscribers with media, voice and internet protocol data (IP) services and Wi-Fi connectivity. It also provides wireless and wired connectivity solutions for businesses in complex and diverse network environments.
Point-to-Point Antenna Market: Segmentation
• Parabolic antenna
• Flat screen antenna
• Yagi antenna
• Single polarized antenna
• Double polarized antenna
According to diameter:
• 0.2 m to 0.9 m
• 1.0 m to 3.0 m
• 3.1 m to 4.6 m
According to frequency range:
• GHz to 9.9 GHz
• 10.0 GHz to 29.9 GHz
• 30.0 GHz to 86.0 GHz
According to applications:
• Trade / Industry
• Military and Defense
o Market overview and growth analysis
o Import and export overview
o Volume analysis
o Current market trends and future prospects
o Market opportunity and attractive investment segment
o Market size and / or volume in North America
o Market size and / or volume in Latin America
o Size and / or volume of the European market
o Asia Pacific market size and / or volume
o Rest of the world market size and / or volume
Key questions answered by Point-To-Point Antenna Market report
• How big was the point-to-point antenna market in 2018 and 2019? What are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2019-2025).
• What will the CAGR of the Point-to-Point Antenna Market be in the forecast period (2019-2025)?
• Which segments (product type / applications / end users) were the most attractive for investments in 2018? How are these segments expected to grow in the forecast period (2019-2025)?
• Which manufacturer / supplier / player in the point-to-point antenna market was the market leader in 2018?
• Overview of the existing product portfolio, the products in the pipeline and the strategic initiatives of the most important suppliers in the market.
Company name: Orion Market Reports
Contact person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact number: +91 780-304-0404
Orion Market Reports (OMR) strives to offer customers around the world an exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports. Our organization helps multinational as well as domestic companies strengthen their business by providing detailed market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports cover all the major aspects of the markets, providing global clients with insights and market outlook.
This version was published on openPR.