Passive antenna – Ericsson
Best low-band coverage with a new passive antenna
Antenna 4600 2L6M 2.6 m
So that the necessary coverage for rural networking can be achieved even more with optimal solutions, the new passive antenna also complements the perfect prerequisite for the first steps towards 5G coverage.
- 12 MB ports with full bandwidth for the most flexible provisioning
- Extremely compact form factor for unfiltered 16-port antenna
- Flexible 4×4 MIMO configurations in LB and MB possible, which enable simple deployment scenarios
- 4 ports with L-band support
- Allows multiple midband arrays to share the site and antenna
Passive antenna with 8 ports
Antenna 4002 2L 2M 0H 2.4m
This passive antenna solution expands the current portfolio on the 488 platform with 2L2M bands. The frequency range is from 698 to 2360 MHz and the dimensions are 2438 mm x 488 mm x 164 mm (HxWxD)
- Market-leading excellent central belt reinforcement despite compact dimensions
- Slimmest passive antenna solution on the market
- Optimized design with an emphasis on improving external PIM performance
Passive 20 + 1 port antenna with 2L8M bands
Antenna 6600 2L 8M 2.0m
This is how easy it is to expand the passive antenna network for 5G. This 448 platform solution with frequencies from 698 MHz to 3800 MHz has 20 + 1 ports and is 2 m high and 448 mm wide. One of the highlights is the future-proof 3.5 GHz beamforming technology.
- Novel low-band interleaving technology that maximizes performance in FDD and TDD bands
- Tight integration of the 8T8R MIMO technology nested with a passive antenna array
- Cost-effective solution for using 5G beamforming in rural, suburban and urban environments with minimal space requirements and low energy consumption
Cost reduction through optimized technology for a new passive antenna
Antenna 4800 2L4M0H 2.4 m
With integrated technical improvements, this passive antenna not only expands existing markets with a focus on coverage. While cost reduction is usually an important factor, this antenna is an excellent performance in building a solid network.
- Low wind load thanks to the new radome geometry and vortex generators
- Design optimized for the lowest possible antenna weight with the best possible gain at the same time
- Excellent mid-band reinforcement despite being the slimmest solution on the market
Market leading excellent amplification performance in the mid band range
Antenna 4003 2L 2M 2.4m
With integrated technical improvements, this passive antenna not only expands existing markets with a focus on coverage. While cost reduction is primarily an important factor, this antenna is an excellent performance in building a solid network.
- Market leading excellent amplification performance in the mid band range
- Novel radome geometry for the realization of an optimized wind load behavior
- Optimized design with a focus on improving the overall weight of the antenna